The following restrictions are currently in place and apply to any cluster managed by the operator.
- aerospikeConfig cannot be empty
- aerospikeConfig.namespace cannot be null or empty
- ca-path in TLS config not allowed, Only ca-file is allowed
- Strong consistency mode not yet supported
- Warm restart only supported for configuration change with newer versions of Aerospike container image
- All flash not yet supported
When updating a cluster
The following restrictions apply to an already deployed cluster:
Although they can't be updated in place, BlockStorage, FileStorage, MultiPodPerHost, and Namespace storage can be adjusted using the workaround described here.
- Storage.Volumes config cannot be updated
- MultiPodPerHost cannot be updated
- Cluster security config flag "enable-security" cannot be updated after the first deployment
- TLS config cannot be updated. See Manage TLS Certificates for info on how to rotate TLS certificates.
- aerospikeConfig.namespace.replication-factor cannot be updated
- Persistent Aerospike namespace cannot be added dynamically
- Namespace storage device cannot be resized. No new storage device can be added
Cannot be set
These values cannot be given in aerospikeConfig in yaml config file. These are fixed or determined at runtime.
Cannot be updated
The following values cannot be changed after the first deployment of a cluster